Linux Security

Dave,

I have been wondering the same thing about Linux security. I have one Linux
desktop, Linux laptop, Linux firewall and Linux server (EnGarde) and it seems
I am patching at least one everyday. Is it because Linux has security
problems, or are users and vendors finally taking security serious? Has Linux
moved beyond the toy of its start, to a worthy OS and now we are seeing real
security threat against Linux? I think the smugness of no Linux viruses is
over. Time to expect and plan for the worst. Our OS of choice is maturing and
gaining popularity, so we will become targets too.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Best Regards, Bruce
Bruce E. Harris <beharri@speakeasy.net>