Linux Security for Enterprise

Hello
Recently IBM has given following two excellent white papers on Linux
Security for Enterprise. I liked  white papers very much and found very
useful. The paper pointed out very relevant issues. The papers are available
at following link: -

The whiter paper by IBM on "Linux Security for Enterprise" as available at:
-
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/linux/whitepapers/secu
rity/les_summary.pdf

The below mentioned document also seems to be a good reading, although I
have not read it properly as I am not able to open it (its.pdf version gives
IO error).

The whiter paper by IBM on "Security Requirement for Deployment of Linux
Kernel in Enterprise Systems" as available at: -
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developer/opensource/linux/whitepapers/security/
les_whitepaper.pdf

Regards
Deepak.