RE: Security Portals

I am looking for a Linux security portal in English language. The meaning of
Linux security portal is : "A portal which only talks about Linux security.
The portal contains various services like latest news, mailing list, links
to other sites, various white papers and documents, etc."

Definition of Portal:

A portal is a Web Super site that serves as a gateway to the Internet.
Portals provide many services including Web searching, news, online
shopping, telephone directories, free e-mail, discussion groups, chat rooms,
instant messenger, free personal home pages, address books, maps/directions,
directories or content channels, personalization, classified ads, calendars,
specialty searches, communities or clubs of people who share common
interests, and links to other sites. These portals are horizontal because
they provide information, news, and e-commerce on a wide variety of topics
and appeal to a very broad audience. A portal could contain static pages as
well as pages which are shown using a database (involving programming) like
search, chat, emails etc. Portals are not so much a technological phenomenon
as a method of categorizing and organizing information for easy navigation.
They are particularly beneficial for novice or timid web explorers.

A Vertical Industry Portal, or vortal, as it is commonly known, is a Web
portal that provides information, resources and services for a specific
profession, industry, hobby, or personal interest. Some vortals provide
online seminars and forums that allow users to interact and learn from one
another.