Doubt

Hi all,
i'm working in linux. if somebody knows our password & do a telnet from
any other linux pc means we can find it out easily by the 'last' command.
on the other hand if some body works from windows pc then how could we
know that somebody is working on my system.
i need to share my passwd by i wish to who else are engaged with my pc.

Dhana