Re: PAM+openldap

Ofcourse if you are trying to have centralised user management all the
connections should be sent encrypted
Dharmendra.T
Linux Security Expert
www.nsecure.net
This message is intended for the addressee only. It may contain privileged
or confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender and destroy the message immediately. Unauthorised
use or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
connections should be encrypted and sent.