Re: Linux Firewall

You could consider creating an independent firewall. I am using Smoothwall
(http:www.smoothwall.org) on my home network of two desktops and one laptop.
Smoothwall supports DMZ with can be used to put your webservers outside your
LAN and still offer them protection and separate from your LAN. I made my
Smoothwall using an old Pentium 133 with 32MG of RAM and a 425M HDD, and
three NICs. It has a nice web interface for configurations, easy to install
and maintain. And GPL.

Best Regards, Bruce