Re: Question about .eml files I am finding

> I am finding files on my filesystem mostly where apache has access and I have no clue why they are showing up on my server nor can I find any information in my logs
>
> Here is the Directory Listing

Here are a couple of emails I found.  Does this apply to your setup?

I found this info on the web:

http://lugwash.washtenaw.cc.mi.us/linux-users/2001-09/msg00123.html
http://www.mandrakeforum.com/article.php?sid=1205&lang=en

If not then start preparing to audit your machine for a potential
intrusion attempt.

http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/intruder_detection_checklist.html
http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/root_compromise.html

--