Share mail in NIS & NFS

Greetings, I need your help...

How could share mail from the server for all users that are
validates by a domain with workstations in NIS and NFS?

I'm using Red Hat Linux Ver. 7.0 on the server and in the workstations Red
Hat Linux Ver. 7.1.

The users only can see their home directory and their files and folders
personals, but when they try to see their mail with pine or
mail, they found empty their mail.

If somebody know how make it, I will be appreciated your help.

Thanks!

I.S.C. VICTOR MANUEL BAÑUELOS ALVAREZ
      ADMINISTRADOR DE SISTEMAS
          FACULTAD DE FISICA