Re: How can I get coordinates selected interactively by the user on the image?

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM, H. Rob <rob.frohne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to select four corners of a white board photo to do a perspective transformation and to crop to in a script-fu script. ÂIs there a good way to do this?

There is no official way to do that for script-fu or
automatically-generated interface python-fu scripts (appart from
asking the user to type each coordinate, of course).

However, in my experience a good way to achieve coordinate input for
*-fu scripts is asking the user to draw a path (vector) on the image,
and using the first N control points of said path as the needed
coordinates. You can use the vectors pdb functions to read those
coordinates.

 regards,

   js
  -><-