Re: Re: using a variable to increment another variable

andreithomazgmail wrote:
> thanks, I hadn't seen "begin" in scheme yet.

You're welcome. BTW, if you haven't seen "begin" in Scheme, then you haven't
looked at any of the 90+ scripts which are installed as part of a standard
install of GIMP. Over half of those files use the begin statement at least
once. In the current SVN version of GIMP the numbers are 58 of 105 script
files use "begin".

Most of the scripts In the current 2.3/SVN version of GIMP have been
reformatted to make it easier to see the syntax of the Scheme language which
should help people who are inclined to modify/create Script-Fu scripts.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

                                 |  Try to assimilate the world!"