Re: Refocus plug-in for Windows?

You're right. The explanations are for Linux.
  I'm not sure what refocus does mean.
  If you want to sharpen the picture, there are script-fu scripts that do it.
  Please, take a glimpse on http://www.gimpguru.org/Tutorials/SmartSharpening/warp-sharp.shtml to see if it may fit your needs.
  Best regards,
  Jes.

vabijou <vabijou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm running GIMP v.2.2.8 and Windows XP.

I came across this refocus plug-in yesterday (
http://refocus.sourceforge.net/doc.html#id2755288 ) and I would love
to try it. However, it says you have to "un-tar" the installation
file, and talks about other things that I think are Unix/Linux
specific.

Am I reading this right, and am therefore out of luck with Windows?
Or is there some way to get this in a version for Windows?

Thanks in advance ....

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/e4wwlB/TM