Re: Batch script will not run - I'm out of ideas

Knut Berg wrote:
> ERROR: Procedural database execution failed:
>     (gimp_drawable_transform_scale_default 1 2 0 0 1600 1200 1)
> And now I can't figure out whats wrong since I have a reference to both an
> image and a layer.

Having a reference to both an image and a layer is your problem. If you check
the Procedure Browser you will see that it takes drawable only. Once you drop
image you will need an extra argument at the end. Again, look at the procedure
Browser for the proper way to use the gimp-drawable-transform-scale-default.

If all you are doing is rescaling an image you are probably better using Image
Magick.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM