Re: New script - (Ultra) Vivid LAB

Yes... i think the plugin doesn't exist on 2.2.8 !!

This seems to be a new plugin and i hope it will be avialable in
2.3.X onwards.. but it should work at least on 2.3.4

i like to use this plugin because it makes things very simple
when working with LAB, it doesn't return a new image, but return
a new layer instead..

guess we just have to wait and see if this plugin makes it to
the stable version.

--- In script-fu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Owen Cook <rcook@xxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, lasm.rm wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> >   A new script has been added to the collection
> > at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lasmz/
> >
> >   This one was inspired by a nice PS tutorial,
> > you can check it out here :
> >   http://fotofects.com/articles/95/1/Ultra-Vivid
>

> Well done getting onto Sourceforge. Downloaded 0.1.7 (the latest
anyway)

> On 2.2.8
>

> LAB Ultar Vivid 1.0 Message
> Error while executing (script-fu-lab-ultra-vivid 12 57 TRUE 0 0 0
TRUE)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/e4wwlB/TM