Photo LAB wow v4.1 is the latest

The last of the Photo lab wow script is out !

With this script, my aim has been to incorporate a line-art feature,
that is, clean and thin line-art... similar to the thin-line plugin
writtn by iccii.. This has been achieved to some success, though
obviously not with all images.. For those images not suitable for
Shaolin line-art, i have added Edge detection, with a wide selection
of choices..

i think there are enough tools here to do a reasonably good, clean
line-art rendition, free of texture and noise ! in my trials, i seem
to have huge success with photos of watches !! All kinds of watches !!
But not much luck with faces or portraits, which render better with
the "Line Art Supremo"... Check out the screen shot in the photo
archive area..

re,
lasm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM