Re: Feedback on LAB wow ?

--- In script-fu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ismael Valladolid Torres
<ismaeval@xxxx> wrote:

> lasm.rm wrote:
> >   Ha Ha.. Wait till you see the linux distro names ! ;-)
>
> Well, a fedora is certainly a red hat, nothing strange here... :)
>
> Cordially, Ismael
> --
> Dropping science like when Galileo dropped his orange

There are many distro names, couldn't make sense of it..

Ubuntu ? (supposed to be Swedish for "towards humanity")
Kubuntu    KDE + ubuntu

Then a whole string of them,
pentoo, pequilin, pfsense, pibox, oralux, nitix,
nuxone, munjoy, mustagenix, openwall, pardus,
linare, linspire, komodo, klax, hedinux, DeLi,
Freeduc, Fermi, BLAG, Ccux,...

The list is endless ;-)

At least with kung-fu.. i am on safer ground.. Used to
be my childhood obsession. I ran away from home to learn
kung-fu.. ;-)

Actually kung-fu doesn't mean just martial arts..

It means any craft done with care, diligence, patience.
It can refer to writings, painting, music, anything..

Anything has kung-fu if it is well-done, well cared for..
and it rhymes well with script-fu, or tiny-fu.. HA HA

lasm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM