Re: [script-fu] Re: Lab WOW

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 02:09:08AM -0000, lasm.rm wrote:
> I have uploaded a test sample to the photo archive area from
> wallpapersking.com
>
> Seems to work better on faces and portraits.

hmm, maybe i need monitor calibration -- the images of the landscape had
bluer skies and greener greens (sorry for the poor wording here).  the
image of the portrait was transformed into an orangy face while the
original seemed about how i would expect it to seem.

since i have no actual clue about what good color looks like (just what
i see and expect) perhaps others who are more schooled in the medium can
tell me that my monitor needs adjusting and the correct way to adjust it
these days.

carol

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM