Re: Installing taroon under VM

This bug is especially scary if you try a build in an LPAR instead of under
VM. For operational reasons, one tends to include more DASD in an LPAR that
is actually used (like the whole DASD subsystem) and limit the scope of the
operational system with DASD= and IGNORE_CIO=.

However, the install, if you don't specify DASD will pick the first volume
it sees.

Needless to say, I have NOT tried this on any of my LPARs.

Regards, Jim
Linux S/390-zSeries Support, SEEL, IBM Silicon Valley Labs
t/l 543-4021, 408-463-4021, jlsibley@xxxxxxxxxx
*** Grace Happens ***