RE: Running anaconda - please wait...

Thanks Mark and Brock for your responses on this problem.

Mark - I did try using another protname and it still failed.  I really think that error message is a red herring becasue it did work with the RHSETUP routine.
I just want to do a custom install and I believe that the LOADER provides that function.

Brock - I am new to Linux and am an old OS/390 systems programmer so forgive my ignorance.  My RPM server resides on my hard drive and I am using WIN2000.  MD5sum executed from the command prompt is not recongized.  Do I need to move the RPM files to a Linux system to run MD5sum?

Also, what level of ocord.img did you use for your test?  I used:

redhat-oco-2.4.9_37-s390-2.tar.gz

Thanks

Dave Jeffs
djeffs@utah.gov
1(801) 538-3506

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]