RedHat 7.2 Install question

At the risk of sounding stupid, I am have difficulty in installing RedHat
7.2 on my G4 VM System. (no comments on the hardware please, its all we
have)
I downloaded all the files from
ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/7.2/en/os/s390 including .img, RPMS, SRPMS
and copied them to a SuSE 7.0 Server.
I created 3 disks on VM for the operating system.
An 800 cylinder Swap disk    		(150)
A 3338 cylinder file system disk		(151)
Another 3338 cylinder file system disk	(152)

I run the Redhat exec which loads the KERNAL IMG, REDHAT PRM, and INITRD IMG
files to the reader and then IPLs the reader.
I define the system and launch a telnet session and run loader.

I specify an FTP installation with a non-anonomous userid.

Netstg1.img loads and I define my devices, root password, and userid.

When I select OK, i get:

+-----------+ Reading +-----------+
|                                 |
| Reading package information...  |
|                                 |
+---------------------------------+

A few seconds later I get:

+------------+ Exception Occurred +-------------+
|                                               |
| An unhandled exception has occured.  This   # |
| is most likely a bug.  Please copy the      : |
| full text of this exception or save the     : |
| crash dump to a floppy then file a          : |
| detailed bug report against anaconda at     : |
| http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/        : |
|                                             : |
| Traceback (innermost last):                 : |
|   File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 640, in ?  : |
|     intf.run(id, dispatch, configFileData)  : |
|   File                                      : |
| "/var/tmp/anaconda-7.2//usr/lib/anaconda/t  : |
| ext.py", line 410, in run                   : |
|   File                                      : |
| "/var/tmp/anaconda-7.2//usr/lib/anaconda/d  : |
| ispatch.py", line 144, in gotoNext          : |
|   File                                      : |
| "/var/tmp/anaconda-7.2//usr/lib/anaconda/d  : |
| ispatch.py", line 209, in moveStep          : |
|   File                                      : |
| "/var/tmp/anaconda-7.2//usr/lib/anaconda/p  : |
| ackages.py", line 101, in readPackages      # |
|   File                                      : |
| "/var/tmp/anaconda-7.2//usr/lib/anaconda/u  : |
| rlinstall.py", line 103, in readHeaders     : |
| rpm.error: bad header                       # |
|                                               |
|    +----+        +------+       +-------+     |
|    | OK |        | Save |       | Debug |     |
|    +----+        +------+       +-------+     |
|                                               |

Any attempts to run "loader" after poking around in the system results in:

+------------------------------------+
| Error mounting /dev/loop0 on       |
| /mnt/runtime (Device or resource   |
| busy). This shouldn't happen, and  |
| I'm rebooting your system now.     |
|                                    |
|              +----+                |

When OK is select, I get a ksh prompt and nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated.

I might also add that I do have several SuSE 2.2.16 s390 systems up and
running on the same box but was instructed to load the Redhat system for the
2.4 kernal.

Lee C. Lydston
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>