Re: [Redhat-s390-list] IBM LCS driver in latest ramdisk code??

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 06:08:31PM -0500, dave.myers@twcable.com wrote:
> It doesn't appear that the IBM LCS driver has been built into the RH 7.2 beta
> system yet.
> I just built a new ramdisk using fresh downloads from the RH beta rawhide
> site
> and I did not get an active eth0 device at the end of the boot/script.
>
> Just trying to get verification on that.
>
> When will the LCS driver be incorporated into the ramdisk images??

It is already added to the 64bit version, for the 31bit we would have
to generate new install images to support this new driver.

cu,

Florian La Roche

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]