From: David Heilman [mailto:dheilman@attglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 8:52 AM
To: redhat-s390-list@redhat.com
Subject: [Redhat-s390-list] RH S/390 7.2 install

I am trying to install RedHat 7.2 S/390 in an LPAR and I can not get
past the formatting of the disks. I have 2 disks defined to the LPAR and
they look good if I do an auto sense. I have tried both the "loader" and
"rhsetup" but still have problems with the format. Is there someone out
there that has done this and could please help me.

TIA
Dave