[Redhat-s390-list] (no subject)

I am attempting install RedHat 7.2 for S/390 under VM for the first time.

I followed the directions in the document "How to install the LDS-, QETH
and QDIO-OCO-modules and replaced initrd.img.

starting the redhat parm, and the boot program, here is what I'm stuck at
(Red text is input by me)

My question is what IP address are they fishing for here.  This message
doesn't give me a clue.  Could this be the server ip address where the rpm
cd files are stored?

Freeing unused kernel memory: 16k freed
Starting the S390 initrd to configure networking. Version is 0.45.
Please enter any parameters you need to pass to the channel device layer.
This includes the I/O ports of your ctc, escon and lcs devices,
(e.g. "ctc0,0x600,0x601" will activate the ctc0 interface at I/O
ports 0x600,0x601):
lcs0,0xf0a,0xf0b
Enter the IP of your ctc/escon/iucv point-to-point partner:

Dionne Graff

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]