[Redhat-s390-list] Roswell Linux/390 Beta

Florian,

I got around my problem with wget, and ran into the next problem.  I'm
running with a 64MB virtual machine, and am running out of virtual storage.
There's a mkswap command on the initrd.img, but no swapon command.  It would
be nice if the install scripts could use the soon-to-be swap device of the
target system for the install process.  I'm going to try to figure out what
the minimum VM size is for this install, as soon as my VM guy raises my
maximum from 64MB to 128MB.

Mark Post

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]