Re: %config causing file conflic error

As far as i am aware there is no disabling that.

I see what you are doing,  but can you explain why? Maybe we can give a better answer knowing more.

On Aug 24, 2012 6:15 AM, "jupiter" <jupiter.hce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have two packages share the same configuration file, but slightly
different content. Now I've got conflic file error when one package is
installed, the second failed to install. I know I can use --force to
force the file overwriten, but I don't want to request other people to
do it.

Is there any macro in rpm spec to turn off the conflic check? I don't
mind if the file be overwriten or not as long as there is one there.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jupiter