Incorporating rpm

I am building my on Linux system from sources and I want to incorporate rpm to comply with LSB. And I can get it installed but that is after I construct my system and then I am stuck in dependency hell. While trying to build my system using rpm, I cannot understand how to package the tool chain programs, GCC, GLIBC, and Binutils. Can someone redirect me to maybe an article or tutorial about incorporating rpm into your distribution, or do I have to use the rpmbuild mailing list with each specific error. I would also like to know if I am doing this right, I construct my temporary system with all the correct dependencies with it's own sanitised tool-chain then use that to build my final system. I have tried building my temporary tool chain from source then using those tool to construct my final system with rpms, and have also tried constructing the temporary system from rpms, but I get the same error when I try to install the tool-chain using rpms. I am using Linux From Scratch. I can finish a complete system and install rpm but then I try to install an RPM and it list dependencies I already have installed and says I need them. But then I would have to reinstall my whole system using the --justdb flag. Which is very organised but working. Then that leaves me the following problem installing YUM, Zypper, or SmartPM. It will want to upgrade the dummie packages while leaving the original tool chain I installed from source and then causing everything after that installation to malfunction. How would you professionally incorporate RPM into a Linux From Scratch system.
Do I have to find help on a per-package basis?

Regards,

Bobby G. Smith Jr.