Re: A question about rpm license

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:40 AM, Zane Zhang <Zane.Zhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got an error message with rpmbuild:

$ rpmbuild -bb --buildroot D:\workspace\projects\cts\target\rpm\dtcts-lib\buildroot --define "_topdir D:\workspace\projects\cts\target\rpm\dtcts-lib" --target "noarch-pc-windows xp" dtcts-lib.spec

Building target platforms: noarch-pc-windows xp

Building for target noarch-pc-windows xp

error: License field must be present in package: (main package)

How about resolve this problem? Is there any link to explain license and rpm?

For example here

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#tags

and here

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:LicensingGuidelines

hth

Thanks.

DemandBetter 2012DemandBetter 2012

DemandTec Email Notice
This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient we request that you notify us via email or telephone and
delete all copies of the message from your systems. Additionally, although
DemandTec has taken reasonable precautions to ensure the security of this
email and any attachments, we encourage you to take similar precautions and
accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from its use.

DemandTec, 1 Franklin Parkway, Building 910, San Mateo, CA 94403-1906, 650-645-7100