Re: per package BuildRoot does not work

Hello,

This is not possible.

that's bad. Then I have to run rpmbuild with different parameters several times and I have to document somewhere, that it has to be done this way rather than just compiling all .specs in the SPECS folder.

You may want to put the two filesets in different directories and/or use
different filenames and then use the "alternatives" system to select one
of them (this even would allow you to install both packages).

No, that's exactly what I don't want! Its like /usr/sbin/sendmail, either you have exim or postfix installed providing this command, but not both at the same time.

Kind regards
Marten