how to prevent rpmbuild from incorrectly discovering a Perl module (non)dependency

I'm using RPM version 4.4.2.2 on Fedora 8 and I've got a spec file for my perl project.

I've just added some code to my project and wanted to re-build my RPM, but
the build process is now detecting something in my code and automatically
adding a Requires dependency ... incorrectly.

What I have in one of my Perl programs something like:

print <<EOF;
    use Net::SNMP::AgentX qw(:types :pdus :errors :options);
EOF

So my code 'emits' a line of text that contains a 'use' statement,
but it does not actually ever execute that 'use' statement,
therefore _my_ package is NOT dependent on that module.

but when I run "rpmbuild -bb" it scans my code looking for
dependencies, and its incorrectly picking this one up.

Is there a directive I can put in my spec file to cause it to 'forget'
or ignore this auto-added Requires?  (I've looked, but nothing
in the docs jumped out at me.)

How can I prevent this? or are there other solutions/suggestions

TIA
Fulko