Re: New book on package management with RPM and YUM

Hi Andrew,
This is a very good initiative. I have been working with very complex rpms within modern automated build environments for quite some time and have developed some key skills in this area. Also developed understanding in various perspective of those interested to just get started.  I am happy to help you with this.

Sent from my iPad

Regards,
Soumen Trivedi
soumen.trivedi@xxxxxxxxx