How to get RMP Dependencies/libs

Hi All,
I wanted to install an rpm package on two suse 10 systems. It installed successfully on one system but on the other it throws an error like

Code:

error: Failed dependencies:
        rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma) <= 4.4.2-1 is needed by linuxProj-1-1.noarch

Now this means that rpnm package has no error but the rpm in itself is lacking some libs. So can anyone tell me that how can I download and add these libs to the already installed rpm.

I was told by someone that less than sign means that the current system has the latest rpm compared to the one on which it was packaged. So how can I remove this problem because being an RPM Packager, I do not know that whether my rpm will be installed on a system whose rpm is newer than mine or not.

--
Regards,
S. Fawad Ali Shah