Correction to previous e-mail --> Help regarding "RPM build errors: File not found: "

Just a small correcttion to my previous e-mail which is pasted below. The 2  missing lines are added in red color to the %file section as a correction.

Hello All,

I am new to building rpm packages. I am trying to make a rpm package and facing the following errors:

Requires(rpmlib): rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1 rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1

RPM build errors:
    File not found: /usr/src/redhat/usr/local/racoon2/sbin/iked
    File not found: /usr/src/redhat/usr/local/racoon2/sbin/spmd

my spec file is as follows:

Name: racoon2
Version: 20051102a
Release:A
License: GPL
Source: racoon2.tar.gz
BuildRoot: %{_topdir}

%description

RACOON2 is a tool that implements IPsec.

%prep
%setup -q

%build
make

%install
make install

%clean
rm -rf %{_builddir}
mkdir %{_builddir}

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
/usr/local/racoon2/sbin/iked
/usr/local/racoon2/sbin/spmd

Though the make install is installing iked and spmd binaries in to the /usr/local/racoon2/sbin yet the rpm is not able to look into this directory an is looking into the /usr/src/redhat/usr/local/racoon2/sbin/iked and /usr/src/redhat/usr/local/racoon2/sbin/spmd

I cannot make out if this behaviour of rpm is correct. I read few of the articles petaining to this problem and found that this might be a problem with the local rpm enviromnet. I am not sure if this right? I tried looking into the rpmmacros and rpmrc files and did not find any such environment variable.

Please help me.

Thanks and king regards,

Rajat
ForwardSourceID:NT00002E4A