Re: installing rpms does not work

If you have a defunct yum process or similar you may use rpm -vvv to get better output.
It may be waiting for a transaction lock or similar.

J. Hartline

Ronald van Eede wrote:

Hi,

When I try to install an rpm it just does nothing, no output whatsoever. The package does not get installed and I have to kill the process.

It has worked but somehow it just stopped. Searching for installed rpm packages by command line works fine, but searching for installed rpm packages trough webmin doesn’t work neither.

Does someone know what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks.