Re: A Rollback question

James Olin Oden wrote:

> Yeah, I just talked with Jeff about this, and he mentioned the same
> thing.

* repackaging
* erasing
* upgrading (evantually)
* rollback (eventually)

That's how is it going, sort of, I know the difference :) We can perform
rollback with rpm or up2date programs, and we can make repackaging
manualy with rpm program, or we can make yum or up2date to make it
automaticaly. Maybe my english is not good enough to express myself as I
wanted :)

> Funny thing is I didn't realize I was replying to the list.
> Its not uncommon for me to get the occasional rollback question
> because of article I wrote.   Oh well.

You wrote a great article, thanks James for that.

--
Igor Jagec