Ethics question

Hi,

Climbing the rpm spec-writing learning curve, it's going ok (no basic
problems on RHAS3/4). It's both profitable and fun :)

Besides maximum and Guru Labs HOWTOs, I pinch stuff from more routined
spec writers than me. Courier's Sam Varshavchik, Simon J. Mudd and Red
Hat/Simon Matter come to mind, but there are more. For all I know, some
are using routine spec techniques I don't know about yet, others are
obviously using complicated and personal stuff that I find useful. I
know that GPL rules probably apply to most of them, but I have a nagging
guilty conscience each time I pinch something. Should I have?

--Tonni

--
Mail: tonye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.billy.demon.nl