Re: How to include packages in the system tray using rpm

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 10:56 +0530, shekhar vaggu wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have developed a custom based application using rpm which I would
> like to place it in the system tray as an icon.I know there are some
> JAVA API's to implement the system tray concept.But my requirement is
> we should not use java as part of our application.So,can somebody
> please suggest the way implement it using rpm.

This is not an RPM related question, and you've already been told this
is off topic for this list.  Please do not post regarding this again.

I have already pointed you at appropriate resources (libegg for gnome)
to do this.  Please consult the appropriate development documentation
for your target platform. Even if this was the right place for
discussion then it's impossible to answer as you don't list what
language your application is developed in, what apis it uses, what the
target platform is.

As a developer you should be able to track down what you need from those
pointers.

Paul