Re: Building PHP + Oracle

Hi,

You could export your display to another machine which has X server installed.

Brgds,
Rob Hassing
--
Unclassified

Murilo Opsfelder Araújo wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm trying to generate a PHP + Oracle Server's rpm.
I have a linux server running Apache HTTP Server + PHP without the X server.
Can I intall Oracle Server on this machine?
I read that the Oracle Server installation needs the X server.

Can I try intall the Oracle Server on a machine with X server and after copy the files to my linux server?

Any suggestions?

Murilo Opsfelder Araújo
Slackware Linux
Linux User #391561