Pausing RPM installation for user input

Hello, all -

I've got another one for you all.

I'm making an RPM that will require a user to input some data into an
application, preferrably initiated by RPM.  So the RPM runs, and at some
point, launches the binary application that the RPM is installing.  It
prompts the user to enter in some information, and when the binary
application finishes or exits, the RPM installation resumes.

Is this possible?  I've been looking at a few examples of "lawyerware",
where a license agreement has to be agreed to or some such for
installing an RPM, but can't find any definite answers.  I don't want a
hackjob, iether - however, I do understand that it might require just
that, as RPM is meant to be a completely non-interactive install routine.

Thanks!
-dant