Re: Error compiling perl-DBD-MySQL after upgrading to MySQL 4.1

Hi Peter,

This is not the place for a question like that.
               I see you have committed  a mistake
while installing you must have gone with :

$ rpm -Uvh package-name .

Since you have it done with a fresh install and it is
not clear that weather you did an uninstall of the old
Mysql version with :

$ rpm -e package-name

 If not then all the Mysql files were specific to the
old version and is residing in the system could create
problems.
Please make a clean uninstall first.

Regards..

Sanjay Saha