Overriding ownership of files in src.rpm's

Hi,

Am I right that getting the owner of the files in the *src.rpm*
to be root can only be achieved by having the source and spec
files be owned by root at the moment of building the src.rpm?

If yes, then it would be nice if there was a macro to force the
owner and group of source/spec files when building src.rpm's.
Then you can as ordinary user, owning ordinary files, build
src.rpm's that do not give annoying messages about unknown
users when someone installs the generated src.rpm.

B.t.w., rpm2cpio seems to map any owner in the src.rpm back to
root, I guess this is just a feature of rpm2cpio?

Cheers,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos@xxxxxx>