Re: Guru Guide on RPM building released

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 19:51 -0400, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> This looks nice.
>
> is there any intention to tar up the files used in the examples?
>
> it would be beneficial.
>
> -jason

Yes. At the start on the lab (on page 40 of the PDF) you will find the
following details on pre-requisites.

On RHEL/FC an "Everything" install is assumed to have been performed and
on SLES/SL an install with all "package groups" selected is assumed to
have been installed.

Additionally this lab requires several packages to downloaded to
the /labfiles/ directory before starting. Download the need files by
running the following commands:

# mkdir /labfiles
# cd /labfiles
# wget http://www.gurulabs.com/GURULABS-RPM-LAB/ltris-1.0.4-2.src.rpm