System-wide default command-line --arguments in /etc/rpmrc?

Is there any way to specify default system-wide command-line rpm --arguments in the rpmrc file (or any other config file, for that matter)? For example, I need --relocate=/opt/montavista/devkit/arm/xscale_le/target=/ to be a command-line argument no matter where rpm gets run from (command-line, shellscripts, system call from another application, etc.).

I realize I could create shell aliases in /etc/profile or add --relocate to any shellscript or system call that runs rpm but I'm hoping for a single config file solution that guarantees that --relocate will always be there.

I've been digging through Maximum RPM and the mailing lists and have solved all my configuration issues except for this one pesky --relocate thing. Thanks!

/Sean/