Create RPM from source tar.gz files

Hi all,
I am new to linux. I want to create a RPM for my Linux
Box with intel Processor. I want to create the RPM for
gcc 3.3.3. I have downloaded the source files from the
GNU website and also have written the spec file, but
it does not include all the packages which are there
in the source files. It only includes the gcc
compiler. The standard libraries for C,C++ like
libgcc_s.so, libstdc++.so.3 etc are not included. Also
it does not include the fortran and other compilers.
Below is my spec file. If anyone can find the error or
give me a link to the archive mail or help of any kind
is welcomed.

Name: gcc
Version: 3.3.3
Release: ''
Source: %{name}-%{version}.tar.gz
License: GPL
Group: Languages/development
BuildRoot: %{_builddir}/%{name}-root

%description
The GNU c compiler and the libraries needed for
development

%prep
%setup -q
%build