building an RPM from just binaries

Hey,
I'm a beginner at RPM so please be gentle ;)

I have some binary files for multiple architectures. I would like to pack
these in an RPM installer file. It should basically detect the current
architecture and copy these files to the correct location. Maybe in the
future I will need to add dependencies.
What is the easiest way to do this?

For your information, I don't have the sources of these binaries.

I've read most of the "taking RPM to the max"-guide, but it just seems to
talk about building RPM's from sources etc. I can understand this, since
that may be the most important functionality.

Could someone help me out?

Thanks a lot!

Yours sincerely,
Vincent Buijtendijk.