RPM vs. Perl scripts

Hello,

I've had continual struggles trying to get my RPM package to work with
perl scripts/modules when dealing with "dependancies."

My current issue that I can't seem to find a work around for (because
the functionality seems broken or my understanding of it is lacking)
is that I have recently added a little perl script utility to one of
my development packages.  It is a little perl script which has the
initial first line of "#!/usr/bin/perl" like most perl scripts
contain.

When I build a new release of my RPM I get a new dependancy I've never
seen before:

Requires: /bin/bash /usr/bin/perl /usr/bin/perl#!/usr/bin/perl ...

Now the first two seems right, and have been there for a good while
(due to my package containing some customer perl modules, and some
cgi's), but the new "/usr/bin/perl#!/usr/bin/perl" is causing me
grief.  It started showing up after I added my new script to my RPM.

Now if I try to install this new RPM I get a failed dependancy because
my target system doesn't have the package:
"/usr/bin/perl#!/usr/bin/perl is needed by <my_rpm>"

Am I missing something?  Or is it illegal to put normal perl scripts
in an RPM?  Even a method to omit just the depenancy checks on this
specific file would be a work around for me right now...

Thanks in Advance,

Derrick