Re: where to download (from) libselinux.so.1 for Linux ppc 32 bit ?

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 12:36 +0000, Alexander Povolotsky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am "missing" libselinux.so.1 on the PowerPC Linux (vanilla)
> 2.6 disless embedded (without direct access to Internet) system, built from scratch ?

Do you want it built or managed - note in my earlier reply about
bootstrappingI said you would need to expand all requirements for rpm to
run into your root - it seems you haven't done this.

You can download libselinux from rawhide ppc (the fedora development
tree), and use rpm2cpio you will also need bzip2-libs, zlib and beecrypt
expanded.  ldd /usr/bin/rpm and /usr/lib/librpm* should tell you what is
missing.  Or you can build it from vanilla sources.

Do you have an overall plan on package sources for your target board?

You really should familiar yourself with building from scratch
principles as bootstrapping will require basic analysis of dependencies,
etc.

Paul