RE: Any way to set Epoch via the rpmbuild cmd line ?

>http://rpm.org/max-rpm-snapshot/s1-rpm-inside-tags.html#S3-RPM-INSIDE-E
POCH-TAG

reminds me of a favorite Tag gripe:

<grouse>

The license tag is used to define the license terms applicable to the
software being packaged. This tag is also known as the copyright tag.

But of course the two are not the same thing at all.
A piece of software I write might be released
under the GPL license, but copyright Mats Wichmann.
I've always been irritated if I fill in both
tags appropriately, I don't get quite what I
expect :-(

</grouse>