Re: passing installation parameters to rpm?

You may consider having a look at tools like quattor (http://quattor.org)
or LCFG (http://www.lcfg.org). They provide a framework for centrally
deploying configurations with plug-in components for service specific
setups, being the RPM list itself an instance of configuration.

cheers,
German

Germán Cancio Meliá IT/FIO    CERN   CH-1211 Genève 23
tel. +41 2276 70921        mail: German.Cancio@xxxxxxx