Re: Looking for up to date documentations.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 01:14:11PM +0200, Nicolas wrote:
> Hello !
> I read the documentations from rpm.org and specialy "maximum rpm" and I
> found that all these resources were outdated...
> Where is it possible to find an up to date documentation or howtos for
> building rpms ?
> Is there a recent verison of maximum rpm ?

There is work to update Maximum RPM available at
http://rpm-devel.colug.net/max-rpm/

It is a work in progress.  For a later book there is the Red Hat RPM Guide
available.

Various HOWTOs exist IIRC.

> Is it planned to update this documents on rpm.org ?

I'd like to continue updating maximum rpm and patches are always welcome.

Paul