RE: distro name

Thanks; I'll look around some more in the LSB documents to see if maybe
it moved, although it seems like it would be in the core.

I'm curious about how often people mix distributions on one system. It
seems like it should be easier to drop application packages onto a mix
of systems, more-so as lsb and abi compliance improves. I suppose in
that world, the /etc/lsb-release file would refer to some core set of
packages, like the kernel and libc...

Thoughts?

-Aaron