Re: How to build an RPM?

If you want to learn how to write a spec file, get a sample from a simple
source rpm, like say eject.  It's a good simple place to start.. These
spec file/rpm generators are rarely going to get you something clean.
Another indispensable resource is the Red Hat RPM Guide.  It's a pretty
good book.

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394